Summer Solstice Manifestation Meditation by Layla Morgan Wilde
The Summer Solstice, a time of radiant light and abundant energy, calls for a sunrise meditation to honor and celebrate this powerful celestial event. By aligning with the solstice energy, you can deepen your connection with the natural world and harness the magic of this sacred time for manifestation. Here’s how.
It doesn’t matter what your spiritual beliefs or whether you identify as shamanic, witchy, or Pagan.
If you have a hard time focusing, relaxing or sitting still, consider movement. This can be a mindful walk in nature or…
- Rhythmic drumming: Engage in rhythmic drumming to create a trance-like state and deepen your connection with the fire’s energy. Allow the beat to guide your movements, facilitating a meditative and transformative experience.
- Chanting and vocalizations: Utilize chants, mantras, or vocalizations to amplify the energy. Allow your voice to express the intentions and emotions that arise within you.
- Dancing and movement: Let the energy of the fire move through your body. Dance, sway, or perform spontaneous movements that reflect the shifting energies and invoke personal transformation.
Remember, the key is to immerse yourself in the present moment and cultivate a sense of awe and appreciation for the natural world. The natural world is incredibly abundant. Being immersed in it, makes manifestation easier.
First things First For Your Summer Solstice Manifestation Meditation
- Select your sacred space: Choose a serene outdoor location such as a garden, forest, or beach to experience the solstice sunrise. Alternatively, create a sacred indoor space by setting up an altar or meditation corner adorned with symbols and items that represent your spiritual practice.
- Gather your tools: Prepare any items that resonate with the solstice and your path, such as crystals, herbs, incense, candles, feathers, or ritual objects. These will enhance your meditation and create a sacred atmosphere.
- Cleansing ritual: Begin by purifying yourself and the space using smudging, such as burning sage or palo santo, or any other cleansing method that resonates with you.
Grounding and Centering:
- Begin with deep breathing: Take a few moments to focus on your breath. Inhale deeply into your belly, hold the breath for a moment, and then exhale fully and slowly and out your mouth. Allow the breath to anchor you in the present moment. Notice how you’re feeling in your body from head to toe. Invite any tension to relax and melt away.
- Connect with the Earth: Visualize roots extending from the soles of your feet, reaching deep into the earth. As you breathe in, feel the energy of the earth rising through your roots, grounding and energizing you.
Invocation and Sacred Space Creation:
- Set your intention: State your intention for the meditation, whether it’s to honor the solstice, seek guidance or something specific to manifest. Focus on your heart’s desire and hold it firmly in your mind. I like to write down my intentions of what I want to manifest on a piece of paper and burn it at the end. Be specific about your desires and state them in the present tense as if they have already come true. For example, “I am abundant and successful in my career.”
- Invoke deities or spirits: Call upon deities or spirits that resonate with the solstice energy and your personal practice. You can use chants, invocations, or heartfelt prayers to invite their presence and blessings. The power of your intention is more important than your words.
- Create a sacred circle: Visualize a protective circle of light forming around you, encompassing your sacred space. Envision this circle as a boundary that keeps unwanted energies at bay while inviting in the sacred energies of the solstice.
I’ve compiled a selection of invocations which I’ve linked to including the invocation to the 7 directions I say every day all year round.
Meditation and Connection:
If you have a meditation practice of any kind (sitting, mantra, vipassana) settle in and practice for any length of time. If not, simply be as present as you can. Notice what you notice and keep coming back to gentle, relaxed breathing.
Outdoor Yoga or Meditation: Practice yoga or meditation outdoors, allowing your body and mind to synchronize with the energy of the natural surroundings. Find a peaceful spot, roll out your mat, and engage in gentle movements or sit in stillness. Allow the warmth of the sun and the sounds of nature to deepen your practice.
- Witness the sunrise: As the sun begins to rise, direct your gaze toward its glowing rays. Absorb its radiant energy and allow it to permeate your being. Visualize its light infusing every cell, awakening your spirit, and illuminating your path on this, the longest day of the year!
- If you miss the sunrise, don’t worry (the gods don’t judge) any time is okay.
- Commune with nature: Observe the natural world around you. Listen to the songs of birds, feel the gentle breeze, or touch the earth. Connect with the vibrant life force present in nature and recognize your interconnectedness. Even in a busy city, there is the sky, clouds, breeze, trees, birds and elements of nature. Obviously, there is more nature away from urban area but remember, beneath the concrete and asphalt lies the Mother Earth.
- Visualize Your Desires: Begin to visualize your desires in vivid detail. Imagine yourself already experiencing what you want to manifest. Engage your senses and see, feel, hear, and even taste the experience as if it is happening right now. Immerse yourself in the emotions of joy, gratitude, and excitement that come with the manifestation.
- Receive insights and messages: Be open to receiving insights, messages, or guidance from the solstice energies, deities, or spirits you invoked. Trust your intuition and remain receptive to the wisdom that unfolds during this sacred time. Pick a tarot or oracle deck card, if you are so inclined. Also notice what resistance pops up. Examine your limiting beliefs around manifestation.
Offerings and Gratitude:
- Feel Gratitude: Express gratitude for the manifestations you are calling into your life. Feel a deep sense of gratitude for both what you have already manifested and what is on its way. Gratitude helps to amplify positive energy and attract more of what you desire.
- Express gratitude: Offer your gratitude to the sun, the earth, the deities, and the spirits for their presence and blessings. Speak or silently express your appreciation for the abundance and beauty that surrounds you. Sometimes a simple thank you is more than enough.
- Offerings to nature: If you’re in an outdoor setting, consider leaving offerings of flowers, herbs, or food as a gesture of gratitude. Ensure that your offerings are biodegradable and respectful to the environment.
Closing and Integration:
- Close the sacred circle: Thank the deities and spirits for their presence and guidance. Visualize the protective circle of light gently dissipating, allowing you to move freely while still carrying the solstice energy within you.
- Reflect and integrate: Take a few moments to reflect on your experience. Journal any insights, pick a tarot or oracle card.
- Release and Trust: When you feel ready to conclude your meditation, release any attachment to the outcome. Trust that the universe is working in your favor and that your desires are being manifested in perfect timing. Let go of any doubts or worries, and have faith in the process.
- With any kind of manifestation, it’s not enough to wish and wait. Take Inspired Action: After your meditation, be open to receiving guidance and inspiration. Pay attention to any intuitive nudges or opportunities that come your way. Take inspired action towards your desires, as manifestation often involves aligning your energy and intentions with tangible actions.
Feel free to combine these ideas or create your own unique rituals to connect with nature on the Summer Solstice. It’s ultimately an experience as unique as you are.