Love quotes and motivation? Of course you do. Let’s get the week off in the right direction with my top 10 fave motivational quotes for bloggers that also apply to readers. Plus a pretty pic just because it’s Monday and my magnolia tree is at its peak of blossoming. I know it’s not right side up but a different perspective can be head-turning.
1) If you love writing or making music or blogging or any sort of performing art, then do it. Do it with everything you’ve got. Just don’t plan on using it as a shortcut to making a living.
2) If you know what you want, blogging can get it for you. But you need to want something beyond blogging. Use your blog to figure out who you are and what you are good at and who the best people are for you to connect with.
3) Success is simple. Success is doing whatever it takes to reach your goals. Nothing else really matters because it isn’t success.
4) Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
5) There are no lines in the sand in the blogosphere except for those who draw those lines in an effort to get attention.
6) If you accept all the praise, you have to accept all the critics.
7) Every day, there are millions of people hoping to put in an average amount of effort and get something amazing in return. This what we in the industry call “noise.” It’s cheap and occasionally entertaining, but it doesn’t go anywhere.
8) Successful people don’t spam.
9) Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.
And the most beautiful but sad from a blogger is from Jean Sarauer who quit blogging after only one year.
10) I’ve often whispered your names in God’s ear when I pray and held your faces in my mind when I write. It saddens me beyond words to leave you, even though it’s the right thing to do. I’ll never forget you or this magical time we’ve shared. Be well. Be happy. Live deeply.
How do you top that? I have nothing more but maybe you do? Leave a comment or subscribe. Thanks a bunch!